|Latest Version:||ImageGlass 126.96.36.199|
|Requirements:||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
|Author / Product:||Duong Dieu Phap / ImageGlass|
|Date Added:||January, 1 2019|
ImageGlass is a lightweight, versatile free image viewing software for Windows PC, that is designed to take the place of Photo Viewer in Windows OS, especially those installations that may have trouble displaying PNG and GIF files in Photo Viewer. ImageGlass keeps getting better – the version 5 includes new innovations, features and bug fixes. ImageGlass for PC is another open source basic image viewer, which, while simple, benefits from the speed that comes with being so lightweight, and is a good choice for Windows users. ImageGlass supports the most common image formats. User also can customize this extension list easily. ImageGlass for Desktop has several built-in shortcut keys that can save you time in your daily workflows!
New First-Launch Configurations screen
helps you to quickly set up on the first launch of ImageGlass. You can select your language, layout mode, theme; or set ImageGlass as default photo viewer.
Color Picker tool
ImageGlass 5 supports Color Picker tool which allows you to pick a color of the viewing image, and automatically convert it to 4 color formats: RGBA, HEXA, CMYK and HSL.
Enhanced files real-time update
ImageGlass 5 will instantly update the viewing image, as well as the images in the viewing folder, if you make change on it. This also includes thumbnail bar.
New image formats supported
In additional, ImageGlass 4 switches to use ImageMagick library which allows user view over 100+ image formats. You can add new format easily by a friendly UI in Settings dialog. You may need to install some dependent softwares to be able to read those new formats.
Edit viewing image with your favorite apps
ImageGlass proudly provides you a quick command to edit the viewing image. ImageGlass is purely image viewing app. By pressing Ctrl + E, ImageGlass will immediately open the associated app. You are able to change the associated app easily in the Settings dialog.
- Speed up load files in the directory, now capable of loading files very fast;
- ImageGlass also improve the quality of the file icon view;
- Not the perfect view GIF images, you can extract frames in GIF image via context menu;
- Support see some basic information of the image;
- The new version offers you many new choices for photos. Apart from pressing the button drag and drop to open files, in this version you can see photos from the context menu of any one file. Especially with the keys “versatile” Ctrl + V, you can see photos by copying the file or link or a picture from being fixed or screenshots with the Print Screen key; Added feature to update the files in the directory;
- View the full size or fit mode;
- Presence in this version can not not mention the zoom feature. You can zoom in by rolling the mouse or by keyboard shortcuts; Many people see the images as a slideshow, now you can customize images while watching time move slideshow;
- A small improvement but it is also ImageGlass or displays a picture message if corrupted image files so not to interrupt your viewing time;
- The new version added a context menu of Windows commands to be able to quickly see photos ImageGlass;
- You can also set ImageGlass as the default viewer in Windows, support for 14 popular formats;
- Integrated with the familiar keyboard shortcuts, close the Windows image viewer;
Note: Requires .NET Framework.