|Latest Version:||GameEx 15.52|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Author / Product:||GameEx Team / GameEx|
|Date Added:||January, 2 2019|
GameEx is considered to be the most powerful, stable and feature rich gaming front-end (emulator launcher) for MAME, GameBase, Daphne, PC Games and all command line based game emulators, along with being a complete Home Theatre PC solution or plug in for windows media center. It’s designed to be used seamlessely with arcade controls and various arcade products and also has fully featured tuchscreen and tablet support suitable to be used as a CarPC and touchscreen frontend. GameEx is available as a free or enhanced registered version.
GameEx was created in 2003 and has been in active development ever since. It started life as an arcade only emulator front end for arcade cabinets and HTPC setups. Since then it has grown phenomenally and now supports all retro game systems, online game services (Steam, UPlay, Origin) and boasts many of its own HTPC features.
- Supports nearly any emulator
- Advanced support for MAME
- No other front end has as many options for configuration of MAME and emulators.
- Optimized for Dual and Quad core Processors
- Media Center Plug In
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Well supported with regular updates.
- With ten years of development its mature and it just works.
- Arcade Controls (X-Arcade, Slik-Stik, JPAC,IPAC), MCE Remote, other remote controls and gamepads.
- Plug-In support including advanced LCD/LED, Ultrastick, and hardware monitor rotation all included in standard install.
- Specific ArcadeVGA support
- Native Widescreen and HD support with no scaling required.
- Completely customizable controls
- Full Toucshcreen and Tablet PC support
- Global gamepad and keyboard exit combo to exit any emulator
- Exit any game with the escape key or remote control
- In game key. View game info and controls while in a game
- Highly polished, elegant and effective interface
- Full featured database driven front end for GameBase and its collections (video)
- Full integration with GameEx Arcade instantly and automatically adding over 3,500 flash games with new games added daily.
- Jukebox supports all formats with visulisations and offers integration with iTunes and windows media player.
- Play the Jukebox while playing games
- Advanced all formats Video Player with support for different audio and subtitle streams
- DVD Player with support for choice of codec and FFDSHOW
- 10 ft DVD Ripping (video)
- Picture and slide show viewer
- Internet Radio
- UPNP / DNLA media server client
- News Reader
- YouTube module. Easily browse search and play YouTube content using simple controls.
- Advanced multi process based attract mode/screensaver
- Multiple languages, custom languages
- Theme Editor offers skinning
- Both advanced configuraztion and easy setzup wizard
- Emulator and MAME databases, with descriptions and various other data, allows linking and categorising across all systems.
- Play random background sounds.
- MAME High Score Support
- ISO Mounting
- HTML applications within the interface. Play streaming video from NetFlix and Hulu.
- Movie Database. Automatically or manually add box art and descrtiptions for your movies.
- MADVR video renderer support.
- Animated 3D model and X file support.
- Plus 100’s more features you wont find in other front ends as standard.
Note: No nag screen and fast loading for Registered Version.