|Latest Version:||DS4Windows 1.6.2|
|Requirements:||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Author / Product:||Jays2Kings / DS4Windows|
|Date Added:||January, 2 2019|
DS4Windows is a portable free software that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your Windows PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. DS4Windows was a project originally started by InhexSTER by the name of DS4 Tool (DS4 Controller). The tool was later branched off by electrobrains. There is a newer, up to date fork of DS4Windows, maintained by another developer – DS4Windows Portable version by Travis Nickles. Program that provides functionality for PS4 controllers on PC with controller emulation and DS4 mapping for gaming control over a Bluetooth connection!
SIMPLE & CLEAN UI
Since the idea is to get to get your controller ready for games, The UI was made to make to be quick to pick up. Once first launched, the tool takes your through the setup, gives you a default profile and you’re ready to go, or if you choose you can change things to your heart’s content. Download DS4 Controller for PC now!
With profiles, it makes it easier to quickly swap through various settings for your controller. You can set up controls for certain games, or set the lightbar to your favorite color. You can even swipe two fingers along the touchpad to swap profiles without the need to even open back the program.
Along with switching profiles manually, you can also switch your controllers to different profiles automatically when certain programs are launched. Download DS4 Tool Portable for PC today!
TONS OF OPTIONS
From control mapping, to touchpad sensitivity, to marcos, to rainbow lightbar, to motion controls, to special actions triggerd by pressing multiple actions, to launching a program with profiles, there are plenty of settings to play around with.
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
Note: Requires .NET Framework. Also requires DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows) and Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller before).